The essential oil of the pine has a fresh earthy smell like the tree. Most commonly, pine essential oil is used to fight sore throats and respiratory infections, fatigue, muscle pain and arthritis.
Pine essential oil is also used in the manufacture of cosmetics, perfumes, bath oils, air fresheners and incense.
Pine oil banishes fatigue even in chronic phase when the nervous system is overloaded. It is very useful in the treatment of inflammations present in the body.
- Pine essential oil has been shown to be an effective anti-cancer agent.
- Pine essential oil contains a high concentration of organic compounds that may help prevent dangerous infections.
- To get the health benefits of essential oil of pine, it can be used with aromatherapy diffuser or inhaled.
- Pine essential oil is an excellent analgesic. For soothing the muscles and relieving body aches, pine essential oil can be applied directly to the skin.
- The essential oil of pine contains the active compound that triggers the removal of toxins from the body.
- Next time you use a product of general cleaning, add 8 drops of essential oil of pine for a powerful natural disinfectant.
- Pine essential oil is an oil that can help repair bones. Apply essential oil on the affected area, three times a day.