Potato juice is one of the most beneficial gastric drinks. Although it does not taste very well, potato juice is beneficial to the body, relieving a lot of symptoms of many diseases, especially digestive diseases.
Potato is full of nutrients such as Vitamin C, Thiamine (B1), Niacin (B3), and Potassium, so you should not bypass it.
Did you know that half a cup of raw potato contains about 27% of the recommended daily amount of potassium and the same amount of juice gives you about 50% of vitamin C?
Juice obtained from raw potatoes combats gastric acid, ulcers, to calm and heal the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. It also reduces spasms, and is a good diuretic, but also emollient.
In the morning before breakfast drink:
- 50 ml of fresh potato juice
- Rash a raw potato and squeeze until you get the juice
- Drink immediately, because it oxidizes very quickly
- If you have a juicer, do the following: cut them in small cubes, then put them in the juicer
- Don’t drink the juice later!
- Some people prefer to associate potatoes with other fruits and vegetables because of their metallic taste.