You wake up over night and notice that herpes appeared and want to quickly get rid of it? Oral herpes, caused by Herpes Simplex I virus is not dangerous, but it is very unpleasant and unsightly.
Factors such as emotional stress, fatigue, hormonal changes, fever, skin trauma and exposure to strong sunlight, reactivates the virus and contributes to his outburst.
Here are some natural treatments that will help to get rid of herpes in a few days:
- It behaves like enzyme containing antifungal and antibacterial agents;
- You will need a clove of garlic, cut in a half;
- Apply to the affected area
- Allow 5-10 minutes and keep repeating this 4 times a day
- Epsom salt
- Magnesium sulfate or epsom salt is one of the best treatments for herpes because it dries blisters quickly
- Dissolve the epsom salt in a bowl of water
- After that, you will need a compress for applying the resulting solution
- Try this 3 times a day
- Propolis tincture
- The composition of alcoholic propolis will dry the skin and helps not to spread the inflammation
- Apply 2 times a day with a cotton pad
- After you applied the tincture, you must lubricate with a fatty nourishing cream to avoid unpleasant irritation of the skin.