Once you get older you can face one of the most common conditions: osteoporosis. Nature has therefore given us a number of ingredients whose effect can make miracles to the health of our body.
Milk with sesame seeds
- one of the best and best known sources of calcium is milk.
- if you do not have lactose allergy, milk can help prevent osteoporosis.
- it’s effects, combined with amino acids and minerals in sesame seeds, help to strengthen the bones.
Lemon juice with egg shells
Another option to cover your daily calcium needs and to protect yourself from osteoporosis is to prepare a mixture of egg shells and lemon juice.
- if you eat a boiled egg in the morning, do not throw his bark into the rubbish, but shed it, put the lemon juice over it and leave it for 24 hours.
- strain and drink the juice you get. You can repeat the procedure each day or every 2-3 days
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of parsley make it a good cure for maintaining bone density. Contains 2 essential substances for preventing fractures and bone disorders.
To prepare the infusion, you need:
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley and a cup of hot water.
- Put the water over the parsley and cover the dish for 10 minutes.
- 2 cups of parsley infusion are needed per day.